Saturday, September 04, 2004

Welcome!

On Sunday, August 29, 2004 my sweetie of several years proposed to me and we are now planning a wedding for late July/early August 2005.

Being a type-A former business major with a background in event planning who is a girl (meaning I have the bride gene implanted in my DNA) this event could very easily consume every second of my life between now and the big event.

This blog is my attempt to thwart that from happening. I hope that if I get all of my thoughts/ideas/obsessions/etc out there on the written page that my brain can continue on with other things. It may be of interest to no one other than myself, but that will be your decision to make.

The groom is being given the opportunity to post here as well. Don't know if he'll actually bother to do so or not. All I really do know right now is that I'm marrying the most wonderful guy in a little less than a year and we are going to have one heck of a party to celebrate that event!

Stay tuned, it's going to be a wild ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home