Sunday, October 31, 2004

My parents' song...

Oh, and in another update--my parents gave up looking for "their song," which I wanted to play for a dance at the wedding. They said they'd like to show a movie instead...they don't have a song, but have a dozen movies or so that could be "theirs." Their first choice? Lonely are the Brave. They saw this on their second date, and in talking about it at length afterwards, realized that they had each found a bright individual with an active mind. Cool story. Still, I haven't seen this yet (although I want to now), but it looks like a bit of a downer for the wedding, and taking the 2 hours before the dance seems like a poor choice for the reception. So they settled on a song that will do: "Life could be a Dream." Good choice. The matter of the bouquet dance is now SETTLED.

Our movie: Easy. Singin' in the Rain. And that's one you can rent...see it with your baby. HIGHLY recommended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home