Thursday, October 14, 2004

Public Service Announcement

It appears that quite a few people are stumbling across this website because they have done an online search for Fada Salon. Here is their contact information:

Fada
713 SW 12th Ave
Portland, OR 97205 - 2102
(503) 224-7655

If you're looking for a hairstylist, I strongly recommend J. Marie, but not too many people should go to her because then it will be harder for me to get an appointment with her. From what I've seen everyone else there does an awesome job, too, I just have never had any of them cut my hair.

As an added bonus, they're just a block away from Ground Kontrol, so if you happen to be running a little early for your appointment you can get in a quick game of Ms. Pac Man first.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say, go see J. Marie, then support me in the grass-roots movement to encourage her relocation to the east coast!!!

kaphine

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home