Thursday, May 05, 2005

Dilemma

The new Harry Potter book is due to come out two weeks before the wedding.

Three options:
  1. Get mom to buy the book the day it comes out, read it, then bring with her to the wedding to pass off to me so I have reading material for the plane on the way to the honeymoon.
  2. Buy the book myself the day it comes out, use it as a welcome distraction the two weeks immediately before the wedding, then pass off to Mom when she's up here for the wedding.
  3. Wait until after the wedding and honeymoon to buy they book.

For the record, I'm leaning towards #2 right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger kaphine said...

I vote for #2. Especially if you are able to read during cardio.

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. #2 is your best bet.
Jess.

11:21 AM  
Blogger lemming said...

#2, definitely. You'll need the distraction. Rowling has promised that this one isn't as long as #5.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home