Sunday, May 01, 2005

Merging Music

If you were to judge Sweetie and I simply by our CD collections:
1) If you didn't know us you'd probably guess wrong who's the boy and who's the girl.
2) You would probably never, in a million billion years, think that the two of us could successfully engage in conversation at a cocktail party, much less get married.

But the biggest change is going to be actually finding a wanted CD. Because I am so used to knowing where, physically, a certain CD lives on my CD shelves, but now half of my CDs are on his shelves, and three of the shelves on my units are housing The Beatles and The Indigo Girls.

There were a total of three duplicate CD's in the collections: Natalie Merchant Tigerlilly, Tori Amos Boys for Pele and Sting The Best Of....

Now, cue the music.

1 Comments:

Blogger TeacherRefPoet said...

My sweetie willingly got rid of her Ace of Base album. Thank goodness. This one may have been non-negotiable.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home