Monday, July 04, 2005

Give and Take

So the Rogue Garage Sale was a bust. All they had were 22 oz bottles, and that's just not feasible.

Tried to go to Grant's while we were in Yakima over the weekend. It's not there anymore.

So I went on a quest today, and wasn't coming home until I had a car-ful of booze.

Ended up at Pyramid, which may not be the BEST beer in the world, but it's drinkable and in the budget. As a bonus, their seasonal is a kolsch called Curve Ball. So we get baseball all the way through to the reception.

Tomorrow I tackle the wine. The wine shops with the good wine guys were closed today, and even though we may end up with two buck chuck I at least want to see if we can get something else to work in the budget.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Pyramid, eh? Can't say I've had much of it, but as long as it's made somewhere west of Golden, CO and not in a can I'm sure it'll be quite quaff-able.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home