Friday, May 06, 2005

(Your Name Here)

Invitations are ordered. Proofs are approved. The printing has commenced.

So you know how when you're putting something together with an unknown address, or looking at a sample of something that would have a unique address printed on it you'll put something like "12345 Main Street" there as a placeholder?

When I was first figuring out the wording for the invites I did exactly that for the church and the reception site both. Mainly because I was too lazy at that instant in time to look up the addresses.

The ACTUAL address of the church is: 1245 Tenth Avenue East. Especially when being super-anal proofreader that looks a LOT like a dummy address. I think I proofed that piece of the invite 10 times. It was correct every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home