Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Where's Swankette?

I am someone who holds my personal information close at hand. As in, I don't even know what my home telephone number is. You would have to ask the groom, or a friend or loved one. I don't give out addresses or phone numbers unless I have to. Well, when you're getting married you have to give out that information. A LOT.

I realized this at work today when someone asked me for my (work) address to send me something. I started to give out my home address and realized that just wasn't right. I've given out my address so frequently over the last month that "home address" is the default setting for my brain now. Scary!

The good news: The home address will be changing as of 12/1/2004 (moving into sweetie's condo once the lease on my apartment is up). I'm contemplating changing my address with the bank, cell phone company, etc., and then just "forgetting" to put a forward order in. Could save me a whole SLEW of junk mail!

Really, in all the books and stuff out there about weddings, they never get into this kind of information. Who knew? Well now, kind readers, you know. Spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home