Tuesday, November 16, 2004

But is it Mascot Night?

From the beginning of the engagement period Sweetie and I have had a dream for the rehearsal dinner. Specifically, that it could be held at an Everett Aquasox baseball game. Last month I made a plea on this blog, publicizing our wishes.

Well, the NWL schedule is out. Friday, July 29, 2005 the Everett Aquasox have a 7:05 pm home game against the Tri-City Dust Devils. No word yet as to whether the Dust Devil will be able to make an apperance his/her self, but the stars are aligning pretty well right now.

This is not an absolute yet, but contact has been made with the front office staff and we may well be having a baseball game rehearsal dinner. Remember, kiddos, proposal at a ball game is very, very bad. Wedding at a ball game is a little over the top for my tastes. Rehearsal dinner is just up my alley.

Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just a little too creepy, that it worked out precicely as you requested, even though you didn't even send them your request. Weird. Very weird. Did I say that it's really weird?

k.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Swankette said...

I believe one of my NWL colleagues might read my blogs. I know he's seen them at least once. He might still have connections with the NWL, so it's not completely unreal that they saw the request. I prefer to think that was going on rather than creepiness.

9:10 AM  
Blogger TeacherRefPoet said...

This is proof...my fiancee is the center of the universe.

On a related note...has anyone ever before held hands with bated breath before checking a single-A schedule? In November? And jumped up and down singing and happy when they saw it???

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home