Monday, June 06, 2005

Assigned Seating

The more I ponder our current seating chart (which will be happening more and more as the responses come in) the more I'm looking forward to the weddding and the more I'm excited about the combinations that we've put together.

There is one table assignment that is as scary as it is good. One of the people is one of the corniest people I have ever met. As in my dad has a dry sense of humor next to this guy. One of the other people is an almost equally corny person on Sweetie's side. We can't separate them, because it will be sheer magic, but I don't think I'll go anywhere near that table. My godparents are currently assigned to that table, but I know they won't be coming, so that's OK. I'd be rearranging things if that weren't the case. But a couple of Mom's friends will be sitting there that are up to the challenge -- I called to warn Mom tonight just in case. (They might not be coming either, in which case we will reassign folks who have the stamina to stand up to the cornballs, but I want to be prepared for anything.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home